Sunday, May 23, 2010

10 things that describes me

(1) I am not Darker than Black
(2) I am also like a dog that cannot stop barking but still a good listener
(3) For me a women soft voice is music to my ears......only the HOT ones.
(4) I am not the type of guy that gets frozen with fear.
(5) Most important thing of all my mine is a steel trap.
(6) I sometimes can be a couch potato but i am still a genius
(7) As for me, Every day is an uphill battle. Life is a battle against a higher enemy - and we are the underdogs (rebels?) seeking higher ground.

(8) I have a family tree which is really hard to keep track but in the end everyone of them are trully awesome people
(9) My friends are the best, i mean in terms of cool,awesome,and a little bit of a nerd in terms of drama queens
(10) Finnaly I created a blog about life with my family, friends and others. This life means that how go through life with all the hustle and bustle as a warrior in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment